IkaEikha Who Cares: You ♥

Thursday, July 12

You ♥


It’s a shame people always afraid of being themselves instead they always pretend to be someone they’re not. Most of people around me wonder how I can be comfortable with myself? First thing first, why would I want to be someone that I’m not? I love myself more than anything. Indeed, I have flaws but I always bring to mind that I have to appreciate what I’ve got and I embrace it. Not be a cocky, I am amazingly enough and I don’t give a shit about what people think of me. I fond it only a few shows their true personalities, others hide behind a mask. The ones hiding behind a mask are fearful of what people will think of their pure personalities. I know, everyone wants to be accepted. However, you can’t expect people to except you if you can't except yourself. I find myself lucky because I’ve always proud of being who I am and I can't pretend to be someone I'm not. To those who are still afraid of being yourself, stop living in a lie and expose yourself because there’s only one YOU in this world, embrace your flaws. Stands up who you are and have faith in yourself. If society can’t accept the way you are, ignore them and let them because I tell you, they’re not worth it ;)

Suka Entry Nie ? Like Laa ^^,